Tuesday, June 29, 2010

She Has Lots Of Dicks

Previously published in Myspace dated Wednesday, May 02, 2007



I was reading newspaper at the cosy corner in my office. We had this corner at our office for anyone to take a break from the tense of working. There are some chess and backgammon, but no one play them. I guess it takes too long to finish a game, that no one bother. But most times, we would prefer to have a casual informal meeting there compared to our regular meeting room.


That time there were a few of us, guys and gals. I wasn't really sure what everyone was debating about. Everyone simply talk nonsense to release tension.


"Hey, we women don't need man laa... we have everything.", says one of the ladies.


"Oh yeah?? Everything?? Well, we have d*ck. You don't.", says one of the guys. Some laughed. Some giggled. The lady's face turned red and just don't know what to say...


"C'mon... You have only one d*ck. She can have all the d*cks she wants with her p*ssy.", I said while still reading my newspaper. Then I turn to her, "Don't worry, his is size S. Just a bit longer than your cl*t. No one actually notice the difference"...


HAHAHA....


End of argument... Wheww... Now I can read my newspaper in peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...