Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pushing For Sex...

Published in Myspace, Dated Tuesday, February 13, 2007



I just came back from a night works, something that I have to do quite frequently lately. When I reached home, I saw a new SMS on my mobile, coming from a close lady friend. I always have my SMS on silence mode for the obvious reason... he he he.. Her message was simple. She had a big fight with this guys who is pushing her for sex. So I went to my study room, and called her. It was 1:30am.

We had a conversation. As usual, she will talk and I will listen, passing comments as and when needed. I can hear her. Not only to what she says, but also to how she feels. Frustration. Anger. Disappointment. All in one.

What's wrong with men? Can't take "no" for an answer? Will it be satisfying to have sex with someone who is half-willing? Will it be victorious when the sex partner who later regret having sex or even know you?

C'mon guys! Sex is not everything in a friendship. If it happen, it happen. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't matter. Pushing for sex will just degrade the pusher to the level of a brainless nincompoops who think with his dick.

Girls! When you say "no", mean it or at least try to sound like you mean it... Pretty please...



Sighh...

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...