Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Short Chat About Sex

Published in Myspace dated Saturday, February 17, 2007


I was having lunch the other day with a lady friend. Casual talk about life, about this and about that. Suddenly, we talked about sex. Just a little. Don't get it wrong. Talking about sex with an opposite gender doesn't mean that sexual relationship is there. It just means that we are comfortable enough to talk about sex in the open.

I asked something along the line of what she don't like the most about having sex with her ex. Yes, they no longer together. No, I'm not replacing him. She said, the sessions were very short, and he fall asleep right after. I just chuckled. He he he...

I was about to say something to her when my phone rang. It so happened that another colleague wanna asked about the nasi goreng she asked to tapau. Sheez... So, I just swallowed what I wanna say to her, as we have to hurry back to the office.

I wanna tell her this. Men in general, after unloading his semen, will find that the pillow is much cuter then his partner face... Ha ha ha...

There you go... My fren, if you happen to read this, that's what I meant to say when we left that eating place...



:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...