Friday, June 25, 2010

Want Threesome, Hubby Dear?

Published in Myspace dated Thursday, March 15, 2007



It was my day off due to a night work. After taking my morning nap, I decided to have lunch with this lady friend who I haven't see for a long time.


"I'm very frustrated with my hubby.". Hmmm... here we go again. Few months back, we had this conversation when she complainted about her hubby inability to hold his gun long enough to allow her to reach her orgasm. Don't get her wrong. She is faithful enough to her hubby, and will only have sex with her hubby and no one else. But she just don't know how to talk to her hubby without hurting his feeling.


"Why? What happen?", I asked out of curiosity.


"Me and my hubby had a threesome with a friend of mine.". At that point, my jaw fall on the jubin floor. Slowly, I collected my fallen jaw, fitted it back in, and readjusted my usual poker face. It's hard. With that kind of line opening, I simply can't hide my reaction.


"MMF or FFM?", I asked. "FFM", she said, meaning two females and a male. The male must be her hubby.


"So what's wrong", I asked, "Sounds like you guys having fun... Why do you feel frustrated?".


"My hubby seems like ignoring me. He spent more time with that girl, and that girl pulak... iieeeee... geram nyer... always manja-manja ngan my hubby. They acted like I was not there. Frust betul!!!". I smiled. If she's not there, I may had laughed my lungs out, perhaps rolling few rounds on that jubin floor.


Then she kept on talking on how she persuaded her hubby into having a threesome. How she thought that it will spice up their sex life. How she met that girl. How she made all the arrangement to have that happen. How they started. And how, looking at the whole act between her hubby and that girl, get her into frustration. I just sit there, listening.


"You know what?", I said. "You shouldn't have done that". She looked at me. Then I asked, "You want to know why?". She raised her shoulder.


"First, your sexual relationship with your hubby is not strong enough. You still can't discuss your sexual problem with your hubby. Adding another person between you and your hubby will just make you problem bigger.". This time, I talked, she listened.


"Second, you have a hugh jealousy issue. If you want threesome, you cannot have jealousy. Period.". She protested, "But he spent more time with her than with me. And that girl, eiiii... ngada-ngada betul... all the time nyondol-nyondol my hubby. Didn't she realize that he is my hubby?? Sapa yang tak jealous kalau gitu".


I just smiled. I don't feel like laughing anymore."Then it goes to the first reason just now. Your sexual relationship with your hubby is not strong enough. Not only that, your normal relationship with your hubby also not that strong. If you and your hubby are already sexually strong with each other, he won't threated you like that, will he? In fact, if you and your hubby's sexual relationship is strong, you don't need to have that girl in the first place, do you?".


"I dunno la.. I think I've made the biggest mistake of my life."


"Yes you have.". I wasn't smiling anymore.


I hoped I managed to talked to her not to repeat that crazy thing she did. What she did may just be the beginning of their broken marriage... let's hope it's not...


Before we left, I gave her a last piece of advice. "Next time, if you and your hubby want to have a threesome, have a threesome with a dildo or a vibrator... or me!". NOT! I was joking...


She just gave a wicked smile and left...



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...