Saturday, March 26, 2011

[Listen] Addicted To Sex?

"You are addicted to sex... it's somekind of mental disorder...", she said...

We had lunch... It's nice to have lunch sometimes. The calamari and chips tasted so much better than the chocolate bar I had for luch the day earlier...

"Yeah, maybe I am... but is it bad to get addicted to such a beautiful thing?", I asked her. She smiled. She had a beautiful smile.

"All addiction is considered mental disorder. It's something we Malaysian do not take seriously...". Well, she's a psychology student. She learn these thing. I never learn those. With all the campaign on drug addiction, the word "addict" always carry a very negative connotation.

We had a good conversation I supposed. She tried to analyse me along the way. Maybe it's because of the relationship with my dad? How will this affect my family and kids? I may lose focus to my family because of all this addiction, and they may grow up not as good as they should be....

And since I love sex so much with others, I may had married the wrong person and shud leave her... Well.. I dunno how that will effect the growth of those kids if I were to do that, I supposed... So while we had our conversation, conflicting things run into my mind...

Well I guess we can't be living trying to satisfy everyone. Bill Cosby said, "I don't know the secret to success, but the secret to failure is trying to satisfy everyone...". But I guess we can always try to make everyone happy. If I can make my family very happy, and at the same time I'm able to make myself happy, hey, why not?

This is how I wanna think from now on, whether I will be labelled as an addict or not, it doesn't matter. If I'm a blacksmith, I want to be good at turning metals into useful stuffs. Whether I use my own tools, or I borrow useful tools from a friend, it doesn't matter. I am good at what I'm doing. I am better than anyone else, and that's what I aiming for.

Same thing if I'm a baker. I wanna be excellent with my bakery skills. I may have to learn from so many people, but those are the experience I need to be an excellent baker. Will I be an addict to the perfection in the sills of bakery? So be it... I'll be proud of it..

Same as  sex. So I'm an addict? I'll be proud of it.... coz I know that not many people can do what I can....


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...